[Chicken-users] Re: [CMake] bug or feature ? relative paths with INCLUDE

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: [CMake] bug or feature ? relative paths with INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES() in cmake 2.4.1
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:21:34 -0700

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
Hi, is it a bug or a feature ? The following CMakeLists.txt: include_directories( foo ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/bar) add_executable(hello main.c) produces the flags: gcc ... -I/home/alex/src/test/bar -Ifoo I would have expected that foo is also interpreted as relative to CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR, but apparently it isn't. Bug or feature ?
I recall it being a feature, per the documentation or FAQ or something. CMake supports / expects out-of-directory builds. Library linkage targets get messed up if you don't have the absolute paths.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every