Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken on OS X

From: Dinesh Nadarajah
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken on OS X
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 07:34:18 -0500

> 2. Are there any plans to provide a binary installer (like for
> Windows) for OS X so that the chicken scheme compiler and related
> tools are easily installable on OS X?

I can try to wrap up a binary release. Actually a pretty good idea...

Thanks. This would be of great help.

I have been banging my head trying to find a system to work on that
would provide me with great libs such as Cocoa and networking and
Chicken was one of the candidates.

Hopefully, once I get more proficient in Scheme and Chicken, I can
contribute to this community.

-Dinesh