[Chicken-users] Up-to-date Chicken packages for Debian Sarge available

From: Peter Busser
Subject: [Chicken-users] Up-to-date Chicken packages for Debian Sarge available
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:19:07 +0100

Hi!

I have compiled a number of Adamantix packages for Debian Sarge. This
includes Chicken 2.216 (which is available as 2.2.2) and more than 130 eggs
in the form of Debian packages. Thanks to apt-get this means: Proper
dependencies, easy installation/deinstallation and easy updates.

Other software available includes a few Chicken libraries for RSBAC
support, a simple mailing list manager I wrote in Chicken Scheme and a
program to start one or more Spiffy servers, with ouput redirection to a
log file and with additional jail support for extra security.

A complete list of all packages available and instructions for the
installation are available at: http://sarge.adamantix.org/

If you think other Debian-based distributions could benefit from these
packages, then please let me know. Suggestions and comments are always
welcome of course. Flames to /dev/null. :-)

Groetjes,
Peter.