[Chicken-users] Re: sxml-transforms updated

From: Zbigniew
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: sxml-transforms updated
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:08:35 -0600

I forgot to mention something to watch out for: the whitespace fix may
expose an error in existing SXML documents, which previously rendered
"correctly".  In an eggdoc, it is easy to make this mistake, for
example, with the tt tag:

E.g.
(p "Use the" (tt "frobnicate") " procedure")
used to render as "Use the frobnicate procedure"
and now renders as "Use thefrobnicate procedure"

Instead the correct usage has always been
(p "Use the " (tt "frobnicate") " procedure")
with an extra space after "Use the".  This is the same behaviour as
seen in HTML.

So, if you regenerate an eggdoc after updating sxml-transforms, watch
for words thatrun together.