[Chicken-users] spiffy "include-ssp" gives a #

From: Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366
Subject: [Chicken-users] spiffy "include-ssp" gives a #
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:47:15 -0500

I am new to Scheme and to Chicken, so this might be an FAQ...

I decided to try working on a small site that has Google Ads on it, and am
going to use spiffy and the .ssp page functionality to serve dynamic pages.

In order to keep the .ssp page nice and clean, I took the Google code and stuck
it in a separate file.  When I try to include it (or any file containing plain
HTML) using

<?(include-ssp "google.txt")?>

I get the code included, but with the addition of a hash mark (#) as well.

What did I set up wrong?  I am running locally and just do

csi
(require-extension spiffy)
(require-extension spiffy-utils)
(start-server)