Re: [Chicken-users] Patch for the futures egg

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Patch for the futures egg
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:55:47 -0000

Am 07.11.2005, 04:09 Uhr, schrieb felix winkelmann <address@hidden>:

Oops. In fact I threw them out, but didn't run eggdoc again...
Damn, now I have to accept this patch. ;-)
[...]

In fact I think the utility of the procedures in question is arguable --
so it would also be an option to throw them out of the documentation.

But on the other hand I usually vote for as much internal API exposure as
possible without risking the user to cause serious messing up. APIs that
protect the user too much from herself tend to be annoying sooner or
later... :)

cu,
Thomas