Re: [Chicken-users] undefined reference to `C_syntax_case_toplevel'

From: Shawn Rutledge
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] undefined reference to `C_syntax_case_toplevel'
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:50:05 -0700

On 9/23/05, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> You have to install the syntax-case egg. The repository is currently

Cool, I will try it, thanks.

BTW my problem with auto-installing eggs (chicken-install sdl for
example, if I have not yet downloaded sdl.egg) went away.  Something
was trying to do (cdddr #f) or something like that but now they
download and install just fine.

The other minor hitch I was going to mention is that if I download an
egg via Firefox, it ends up getting decompressed, and then it won't
install until I gzip it and rename it.  Maybe there could be a way to
be agnostic about this, like use magic to check which kind of file it
is?  Or maybe this decompression is just a feature of the web server
that needs to be disabled.