Re: [Chicken-users] A project: mod_seas

From: Julian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A project: mod_seas
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:38:23 +0000

Ed Watkeys wrote:

Hi,

For the last few days, I've been working on a little project, mod_seas. It's an Apache 2.0 module written in C that sends Apache requests to an external process in the form of an s-expressions. It reads a reply and sends it to the client. My goal is eventually build something that will cease pointless writing of HTTP servers in Scheme.

You'd be better writing a parser and applet wrapper for either Apache java Protocol (http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/connectors.html#jk) or Fast CGI (http://www.fastcgi.com/). Preferably FCGI, since that's specifically designed to be implementation-independent.