Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in chicken-setup

From: Christian Jaeger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in chicken-setup
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:54:34 +0100

At 16:47 Uhr +0100 30.12.2004, address@hidden wrote:

Hi.
The current chicken version does not show your problem, at least not
on my computer.
The directory used for extensions (check with
 chicken-config -lib-home )
is created during "make install" (of chicken).

I've installed chicken from Debian Sarge.

Do you have any strange values among the one listed by:
set | grep CHIC

no.

Ok you'll tell me now to send a bug report to Debian. Which I wanted to do anyway, about a different thing, namely that they are using /usr/lib/chicken and not /usr/local/lib/chicken which would, afaik, be the (LSB- and common sense wise) correct place.

Christian.