Re: [Chicken-users] define-syntax available *by default*?

From: Michele Simionato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] define-syntax available *by default*?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:13:34 +0200

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:05:17 +0100, Tony Garnock-Jones
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Right, that's a shame :-( but is it a good enough reason to keep
> define-macro around as the *default* macro-expander? Would it be
> acceptable to you to have it available via command-line switch etc instead?
>
> Tony

Of course, I just wanted to point out that the high level define-macro
is currently
(unfortunately) not an exact replacement for the low level define-macro, so
we cannot get rid of it. But I believe Felix has already in his task
list the unification
of the two macro systems and he is just waiting for helpful contributors ;-)

       Michele Simionato