chicken-delevop

[Chicken-develop] sneak peaceably

From: Reginald Henderson
Subject: [Chicken-develop] sneak peaceably
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:32:07 +0100

, all through standard XML and _javascript_ interfaces.
Does all flavours of RSS and Atom.
The Atom and RSS feeds summarize activity, and all the details - including latitude and longitude - are included in DCStat's own XML format. Their goal: set the data free. Following the initial launch of the service request feed, new ones will appear at roughly two-week intervals throughout the summer and fall. DCStat is doing just that. I think it has the potential to become the second-most popular reference document in RSS. DCStat is doing just that. This article looks at syndication applications and the requirements for a scalable syndication solution. , all through standard XML and _javascript_ interfaces.
I think it is fine if engineers recommend to their directors, 'we should support RSS in our applications.
Infoworld Strategic Developer column by Jon Udell. Well summertime is the right time to learn touch typing or to type without looking at the keyboard.
Well summertime is the right time to learn touch typing or to type without looking at the keyboard.
DCStat is doing just that.
Well summertime is the right time to learn touch typing or to type without looking at the keyboard. Bill Humphries examines this issue. xmlTree is aimed at developers and is laden with buzz words and acronyms, while TakePart is built to allow you to look for channels and get on with your life.
Their goal: set the data free. This article looks at syndication applications and the requirements for a scalable syndication solution. Michael Classen goes through all the new XML-formats. Bill Humphries examines this issue. Following the initial launch of the service request feed, new ones will appear at roughly two-week intervals throughout the summer and fall.
We understand and appreciate that many IC organizations may have made investments to produce RSS feeds. In future articles we'll start building more complex services on top of this APP implementation.