cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] momentum is building

From: Shane Faulk
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] momentum is building
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:09:51 -0000

Hi Sylvester, hope I hit your correct email adress.
I was going to mention about these incredible opportunities
for future prosperity.There is a company outhere
known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI).
This one as you can see is climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode.So you do have a window to digg in
while it's still in it's low.I got a few shares of mine and made
5K. So what a hey, go ahead and do the same make some money while
it's there.

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Brice.

"write to me very often, my dear."
"i certainly have not the talent which some people possess," said darcy, "of
conversing easily