Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:32:14 +0200

Hi Jan, Hi Eric,

please find attached the set of CERTI libraries I built using vs2005 on Windows 7.
If I set the  CERTI_DEBUG_FILE variable, it is enough to start rtig.exe. The crash occurs immediately after log file creation in PrettyDebug.cc line 69:

_defaultOutputStream.rdbuf(fb);

Thanks,
Michael

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de