Re: [certi-dev] Hello World

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Hello World
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:58:44 +0200

2011/6/15 Alisson Brito <address@hidden>:
> Hi all,
> I am new at CERTI community. We would like to try any example on how to
> integrate our own simulations to CERTI.
> Has anybody a tutorial of how can we write a hello world example (in Java or
> C++ preferably)?

CERTI C++ source comes with a sample application which is name "billard"
it is in certi/tests/Billard
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/certi/test/Billard/?root=certi
This example is not that simple.

You have more "tutorial" example in the applications/HLA_Tutorial module:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/applications/HLA_Tutorial/?root=certi

Billard and HLA_Tutorial are HLA 1.3 C++ example.

and you have even more example in the HLA_TestsSuite module:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/applications/HLA_TestsSuite/?root=certi
you will find HLA 1.3 and 1516 C++ example.

The jcerti module (CERTI in Java) contains a HLA 1.3 Java example:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/jcerti/?root=certi

That said any standard HLA application should work with CERTI.

http://www.april.org