[certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi

From: kakasiee
Subject: [certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:26:59 +0800

hi
I am a college student ,a primary user of certi.
My question is how to execute an HLA simulation using certi.I have installed CERTI-3.4.0-WinXP-MSVC-9.0-2008-Release.exe.
And I tried to execute an HLA simulation using CERTI according to  CERTIUserDocumentation.
However,when I run the RTIG,it can't find .fed(the FOM file).
I have read CERTI FOM file search algorithm,but I don't know what is FEDid_name.
I just put the .fed file in C:\CERTI_3.4.0\share\federations.
And I also don't know how to configure PATH.
I have read CERTIUserDocumentation many times and tried many times ,but I can't find the solution.
I really appreciate who can help me how to configure PATH in detail and how to let the RTIG find .fed(the FOM file) in detail.
I am working with win 7 and VS2010.