Re: [certi-dev] RTIversion

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] RTIversion
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:29:33 +0100

2010/12/14 Zak JkS <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
> I am currently working on a partial implementation of the MOM within the
> RTI.
> I have been successful in implementing it to a certain degree.

That's great,
I'm waiting for corresponding patch.
Do not hesitate to post patches (even if not completely done) on the
patch tracker:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=certi

I'll try to review the patch in order to give you feedback.

Please register to Savannah and login before doing that
in order to get proper follow-up message.
Registering to Savannah is free.

> I am currently trying to find out where the RTIversion(based on the standard
> MOM object class ObjectRoot.Manager.Federation RTIversion) information is
> stored within the RTI.
> Is there anyone that knows where this is located?

Several macros are defined in RTItypes.hh (HLA 1.3)

RTI_VERSION
RTI_INTERNAL_VERSION

RTI_MAJOR_VERSION
RTI_MINOR_VERSION
RTI_RELEASE

Those values are available if you include "RTItypes.hh"
However if you need those inside CERTI (like in libCERTI)
it may be wise not to include this file and create a new "internal" include file
using the same technique (CONFIGURE_FILE in CMakeLists.txt) in order
to have consistent values.

The RTItypes.hh file is produced by CMake using
include/RTItypes.hh.cmake as an input using the various
version values found in the main CMakeLists.txt.

http://www.april.org