[certi-dev] CERTI Java Binding

From: Andrej Pancik
Subject: [certi-dev] CERTI Java Binding
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:31:36 +0200

Dear CERTI developers,

 as a school project I have been assigned implementation of CERTI Java binding.

>From my point of view it is possible to:
 * recreate/program whole libRTI in Java that would communicate with
RTI Ambassador via sockets
 * link/wrap existing C++ implementation of libRTI with Java (it is
probably possible to use some kind of automation in form of i.e.
http://www.swig.org/ )

Both solutions have pros and cons. I am in favour of the first one
which seems to be clean and without JNI.

I would be very grateful for hearing your opinions, suggestions or
just affirmation or STOP sign.

Regards,

Andrej Pancik