Re: [certi-dev] late arriving federate

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] late arriving federate
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:09:21 +0200

2009/10/5 Mathias Fröhlich <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 04 October 2009 17:57:30 Eric Noulard wrote:
>> 2009/10/3 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
>> > Whatever the solution, this issue needs to be bug-tracked properly.
>> > Would you be kind enough to open a bug in the tracker for this
>> > https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=certi
>>
>> I did open the bug myself refering to your initial ML post.
>> I did add you patch proposal to the tracker too.
>>
>> More on the subject may be tomorrow after discussing with Martin & Pierre.
>
> Well I hoped that the annoying web frontend stuff is not required for pure
> discussion.
> Ok, but I will use the web frontend.

Nope the Web FE stuff is not mandatory.
It is just easier for follow-up.

If you prefer discussing on the Mailing list we can do that,
then when we are done, we will just add a pointer to the ML thread
in the "Web Stuff" :-)

Concerning patch proposal, it's really easier to attach those files to
the tracker.
The Web stuff is supposed to help, if you find it too painful (for discussion)
just use the ML.

Thank you for your contribution.

http://www.april.org