Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:38:39 +0200

2009/6/16 Martin Spott <address@hidden>
Eric,

Eric Noulard wrote:

> Do you think you will be ready for (and wanting to do) a
> FlightGear/HLA demo for the LinuxTag?

I'm certainly going to run HLA-capable FlightGear binaries at our
LinuxTag booth and present it as a proof to everyone who might be
interested.

> If yes would like me to create a special CERTI 3.3.3 release for that
> purpose?

Thanks for your offer to roll a release. Having a release number to
point at carries a certain 'convenience' but I don't think that having
a CERTI release makes much of a difference to those who really care

Ok then I do not release CERTI.
I did just tag CERTI-LinuxTag_2009 on the current tree
if ever someone wants to check-it out it would be easy to get it.

....  especially since FlightGear/HLA requires a recompile from the
most current source tree anyway (preferrably) and FlightGear is
unlikely to see a release within the next months (things are always a
bit different at FlightGear ;-)

FlightGear is significantly larger than CERTI :-)

I've been running a test after every of the recent changes to CERTI as
well as to the VirtualAir interface in FlightGear, therefore I feel
fine to know that the 'current' state works properly.

OK fine, do not hesitate to send us news from LinuxTag
and/or make an announce on the list  to invite CERTI  on the FlightGear booth.

A+