[certi-dev] Re: [Savannah-announce] New recovery process

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Re: [Savannah-announce] New recovery process
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:17:04 +0200

Hi CERTI devel and users,

The CERTI CVS has been recovered from the 27th May
complete backup.

This backup was missing 2 commited fixes:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26610
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25497

I just did replay those, thus the CERTI CVS tree
should be in its latest up to date state now.

I think this is OK for us, unless some commit have been done
between the 27th of may and the beginning of the outage
(somewhere during the day of 28th of May).

If any CERTI developers knows that he/she has successfully commited something
after the 27th of May please redo the commit from your most up 2 date
local tree.
(cvs diffing from the current tree [for checking] + cvs ci should be enough)

Like I said in another message I want to begin a thread of discussion
concerning a switch from CVS to either GIT or Mercurial.
I want to do that but I'm currently lacking of time, so if anyone want to begin
before I do please go ahead.

I did begin to collect some references there:
http://www.simpy.com/group/5323

this is a totally open simpy group so feel free to add more
link in there.