[certi-devel] Question about the example (Billard)

From: Rafael Meneses Osorio
Subject: [certi-devel] Question about the example (Billard)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:05:03 -0400 (CLT)

Hi, I run the example and I don't understand the objective of the program.
I think that the example have a graphic interface, but I don't view
nothing. My questions and request (please) are:

1.- must I view a graphic interface?
2.- Someone can give me some text for understand the example

Sorry, but I don't write english very well and I don't find other place
for make my questions.

NOTE:My native language is spanish...

           "El pensamiento muere en la boca.", Nicanor Parra.

Rafael Meneses Osorio
rmeneses en labsd.inf.utfsm.cl
http://www.labsd.inf.utfsm.cl/~rmeneses