[Ccrtp-devel] memory model for incoming queue?

From: Kevin Dixon
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] memory model for incoming queue?
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:00:03 -0800

I'm developing an application that is receiving data (in a subclass of
RTPSession)

My code is more or less following the example of rtplisten.cpp, where
we call getData, and then delete the AppDataUnit received.

However my application allocs memory at a constant pace while running.
Just be sure it is not ccRTP, can anyone point out where the buffer
that is created in "takeInDataPacket" is released?

Thanks,

-Kevin