Re: [Ccrtp-devel] dccp

From: Patrick Schreiner
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] dccp
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:11:07 +0200

Hi @all,
thank you for the patches. I'll get right to work trying to apply them. Of course I will let you know if I have made any progress.

Thanks again for all your help!
Patrick

Zitat von Ivo Calado <address@hidden>:

Hi Patrick and all,
   the patch which enable DCCP on CcRTP is attached. Please, give us
feedback if you could merged it successfully.

Thanks,
Ivo