Re: [Ccrtp-devel] New ZRTP version

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] New ZRTP version
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:57:23 -0500

I did not realize they are already redistributing it as an integral part
of their builds.  Very cool :).  I see there are pre-built (pre-1.0
release) install packages for SC for various platforms.  This is exactly
what I had wished to see happen; a zrtp enabled free software licensed
softphone client anyone can download, easily install, and immediately
use on any platform.