Re: [Ccrtp-devel] New version of GNU ZRTP

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] New version of GNU ZRTP
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:45:40 -0500

And it built with twinkle 1.3.2 for me.  I released it this morning.  I
had a few minor things for code cleanup that I may do for a 1.4.1 point
release, but nothing that was at all urgent.  I also published new deb
(source packages) for zrtp if someone needs to build current twinkle
with latest zrtp for their debian-ish distro...