[Ccrtp-devel] Extending ccRTP to support DCCP protocol

From: Leandro Sales
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Extending ccRTP to support DCCP protocol
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:22:53 +0000

Hello folks,
   I'm one of the developers on the DCCP on Linux. While I'm
contributing for the linux kernel on this direction, I'm also working
on enable well-know applications to support DCCP. I already
implemented and contribute to GStreamer provinding the DCCP plugin.
I'm working now on make twinkle support DCCP. Twinkle use ccRTP to
transport multimedia data. I want to make ccRTP a DCCP enabled. I then
studied the ccRTP code and I'd like to know suggestions of how to
start. I could see that ccRTP uses commonc++, that provides UDPSocket.
I than implemented the DCCPSocket on top of commonc++, but I'd like a
suggestion on how to plugin the DCCPSocket in the ccRTP. I understood
that you have the channel.h, where it seems the things happens, but
I'd like an opinion from any developer of ccRTP project.

Thank you,
Leandro.