Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Building ccRTP on OS-X

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Building ccRTP on OS-X
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:03:48 -0400

I have built commoncpp & ccrtp on os/x before, but not since 10.4, and
never within xcode.  At the very least, you will still need to run the
configure script outside of xcode and then use the "config.h" header it
generates (or make sure xcode does for however it builds up include
paths...).  This is the most likely cause for this issue.