[Ccrtp-devel] rtcp and rtp listeners..help needed

From: Supriya Kher
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] rtcp and rtp listeners..help needed
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 22:20:48 -0400

Hi ,

I am a new user of ccrtp ...I am facing the following problem - -

My application has two threads -- one to receive rtp packets and another thread
thats listening for RTCP packets from the remote destination.

So now, while RTCP packets are being recvd NO RTP data is recvd...
Is it that both packet types ( RTP and RTCP ) HAVE to be recvd using the same listener thread ?

I basically had a seperate RTCP listener thread , as I need to process the RTCP packets seperately
and not in the RTP thread.

kindly guide me,

sk