[Ccrtp-devel] transmitting with audiotx.cpp -

From: j.s.bach
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] transmitting with audiotx.cpp -
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:38:00 +0100 (CET)

Hello list,

i am trying to send audio data with the help of audiotx.cpp to a rtp
receiver(which is a soft phone).

have modified the audiotx.cpp so that it gets the contact information from the
sdp payload delivered by soft phone which is needed for RtpSession
object(addDestination).

Now my problem is, if i trace my port on which the sender -audiotx.cpp- has
been started(TRANSMITTER_BASE), i
see no rtp packets sent. I controlled the thread execution flow on the
sender-side with some outputs, it shows me that i am able to "::read" the input
audio file and exec putData method. So where do my packets go? Do they stuck in
some sendQueue? do i have to flush them?

Addition to this question: on a simple sender( simple=just transmit some audio
files), i would not need any sync mechanisms between transmitter & receiver,
would i ? A straight forward putData would be enough to send data?

To my config regarding the question above:
sender(audiotx.cpp runs) -> 10.1.1.147(static)  port 9000(static)
receiver(soft phone runs) -> 10.1.2.18(static)   port 8000(dynamic)

Thanx for the hints,