[Ccrtp-devel] Problems with port No

From: Martin Mainka
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Problems with port No
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:56:48 +0100

Hi,

I still have problems with the ccrtp. The demos are running fine and i used
them as sample for my application.
I changed the constructor in the rtpsend sample so that rtpsession should
also use the commandline port No

        Sender(const unsigned char* data, const InetHostAddress& ia,
               tpport_t port, uint32 tstamp, uint16 count):
                RTPSession(InetHostAddress("0.0.0.0"), port),
                packetsPerSecond(10)
        {

        }

The problem is the port No. I selected 22000 as data port so 22001 is
control port

Rtpsend hallo target_ip 22000 timestamp count

But this port no is never used or indicated as source port. Rtplisten is
reporting something 1024
I checked also with wireshark same result. The destination port is correctly
displayed but the source
Port is always changing and not connected to my request.

I think my problems with the NAT router come from this fact

Best regards and thanks for the nice package and the support

Martin Mainka