[Ccrtp-devel] libzrtpcpp ABI breakage - sendDataRTP removed in 0.9.2

From: Mark Purcell
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] libzrtpcpp ABI breakage - sendDataRTP removed in 0.9.2
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:22:05 +0100

Werner,

It appears that your latest libzrtpcpp breaks it's ABI, but doesn't
bump the soname.  This breaks binary compatibility for binary
distributions like Debian.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=libzrtpcpp

We are going to make a local patch to the Debian package, but you might
also like to make a more official soname change upstream.

Btw, we have a package tracking system that anyone can subscribe to
via email and that way you can receive bug reports like this as we do ;-)

http://packages.qa.debian.org/libzrtpcpp

Mark