Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: ccRTP Receiver problem

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: ccRTP Receiver problem
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:19:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, first, I would check the port numbers. Be careful with odd port numbers,
ccRTP always enforces an even port number for data packets.

Maybe packets are being discarded because of wrong timestamping at the
sender. You can check whether packets are being discarded in the incoming
queue by redefining the onExpireRecv virtual method.

The difference between the ethereal ssrc and the ccrtp ssrc is likely an
endianness issue.

Does X-Lite receive correctly RTP traffic generated with ccRTP? I remember
sometime ago it didn't have any interoperability issue.

HTH.