[Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP Receiver problem

From: Carmelo
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP Receiver problem
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:36:47 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem in receiving rtp packets with my application.
I'm using ccrtp v. 1.5.1. With my application I am able to transmit RTP
packets (on the remote pc I can hear voice), but I am not able to hear
anything on local pc when remote pc send me voice! I can debug my software
and see that adu is always NULL!!
I'm almost sure I receive RTP packets, because I have checked it through
Ethereal. I create a socket and listen on the right port, but I don't
understand why it doesn't work!!

My code is
// begin code
for(i=0; true; i++)
{
  const AppDataUnit *adu;
  do{
     adu = socket->getData(socket->getFirstTimestamp());
     if(NULL == adu)
     {
        Thread::sleep(5);
     }
  } while ((NULL == adu) || (adu->getSize() <= 0));

}
// end code

Could anybody help me ??

Thanks in advance,

Carmelo

 Sponsor:
 Scopri Premia di Fiditalia, il primo prestito con 11 rate all'anno

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7066&d=20071005