RE: [Ccrtp-devel] Streaming images

From: Avner MOSHKOVITZ
Subject: RE: [Ccrtp-devel] Streaming images
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:01:21 -0700

Hi,

There is no requirement for the image format.
I will the format which will be easiest to transfer.
Still, my question is if there is any justification to using ccRTP to
transfer individual images.
>From what I read, RTP in general is purposed at transferring streaming
data.
Can individual images be considered streaming data? Or should I simply
transfer them using directly TCP/IP or UDP.
What is the advantage of using ccRTP in such case?

Thanks
Avner