[Ccrtp-devel] Getting a notification when a packet is sent

From: Guillaume Fraysse
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Getting a notification when a packet is sent
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:49:52 +0100

Hello everyone,

We've been trying to find the best way to overload ccrtp interfaces to
implement a notification when RTP packet are sent.
What we want to acheive is when we prompt a whole file, we push the
packets in ccrtp (using the pooled session implementation) and we'd
like to get a notification when the last packet of the file has been
sent.

So far the best way we found would be to overload
DualRTPUDPIPv4Channel and create a new template for TRTPSessionBase
using that channel. But this looks quite intrusive. We were wondering
if someone had previously done that kind of thing and found better way
? Or if anyone has a better idea ?

Regards,
Guillaume