Re: [Ccrtp-devel] IPv6 support in ccRTP

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] IPv6 support in ccRTP
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:39:16 +0200 (CEST)

The CCXX_IPV6 wrapped classes seem a practical and quick fix. I can't
think of a simpler way of fixing this problem. I agree it looks a bit
ugly, but it seems the best short term solution. We should think of
a tidier solution for the future :)

Maybe IP addresses should be handled in a different way in ccRTP, or
maybe a common base class for both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses could be
added to CommonC++.