[Ccrtp-devel] "rtpduphello" not receiving in 1.4.1

From: Mark Craig Jr. \(mlcraig\)
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] "rtpduphello" not receiving in 1.4.1
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:44:39 -0400

Hey All,

I'm looking to setup duplex streams between two peers using v1.4.1.  When trying the "rtpduphello" demo app, the message is never received.  The calls to getData() return NULL every interation for both the duplexA and duplexB sessions.  Is this a known problem in this version?  I am linking against CommonCpp 1.4.2.  The other demos work fine.  Any help greatly appreciated...

address@hidden demo]$ ./rtpduphello
This is rtpduphello, a very simple test program for ccRTP.
Strike [Enter] when you are fed up.
localhost.localdomain is going to talk to perself through 127.0.0.1...
The queue A is active.
The queue B is active.
Transmitting...