[Ccrtp-devel] ccrtp-1.4.1 and win32

From: Roberto Doriguzzi
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] ccrtp-1.4.1 and win32
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:24:06 +0200

Dear all,

I tested the ccrtp-1.4.1 library under Linux and everything worked perfectly. I was even able to cross compile it and to send images from my Linux embedded system to my Linux host PC. Now I would like to compile the ccrtp library v. 1.4.1 under win32 using MS VC++ 2005 express in order to build a win 32 client that receive images from my Linux embedded system. Well, I've read the README and I've copied everything in the right position from the commoncpp-1.4.2 tarball to the ccrtp-1.4.1 folder. When I try to compile the ccgnu2 library using the project file included into the ccrtp-1.4.1 tarball, I got a linker error due to a missing port.obj. Actually port.cpp is not included in the commoncpp package. What's the problem with that?

Another problem: when I try to compile the ccrtp library I got the following error:

--

c:\documents and settings\doriguzzi\desktop\rtp\ccrtp-1.4.1\src\private.h(95) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'config.h': No such file or directory

--

due to the following lines in private.h

--
#ifndef    CCRTP_CAPE
#include "config.h"

Commenting out these lines, I can compile the library but I would like to understand the meaning of CCRTP_CAPE.

Thanks in advance.

Roberto