Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Seeking help porting ccrtp to OpenBSD 3.9

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Seeking help porting ccrtp to OpenBSD 3.9
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 13:49:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Michael,

It's very good news that commoncpp passes all the tests. I would
expect very little threading issues to arise.

A few comments to ccrtp/debug:

- I wouldn't care about rtpduphello for now. It is not well maintained
  and I wouldn't expect it to work.

- The problem with ccrtptest seems related to port 34566 being
  unavailable for binding or any kind of conflict. Did you tried
  'ccrtptest --send' and 'ccrtptest --recv'

- I would suggest upgrading to ccrtp 1.4.1, it shouldn't break
compatibility and any portability issues introduced in later releases
-if there is any, I would say not- could be detected.

- An yes, I agree a regression test suite for ccrtp is
  needed. ccrtptest was added as first step for that, and I think this
  is a good opportunity to extend it.

A last question. Are you currently able to get twinkle to work even
though some things fail?

I probably won't be able to help much the next week, as I'll be
travelling. Keep us informed of your progress!