[Ccrtp-devel] Question about the method isPendingData

From: juanmms
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Question about the method isPendingData
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 02:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to use the method isPendingData(...) in a way like that:

SymmetricRTPSession* _socket_snd_rcv;

while (_socket_snd_rcv->isPendingData(tiempoEsperaMaximo) ... ) {
    adu = _socket_snd_rcv->getData(_socket_snd_rcv->getFirstTimestamp());
}

But when I compile the code, I got the following error:

/usr/local/include/ccrtp/rtp.h:501: `bool
   ost::SingleThreadRTPSession<RTPDataChannel, RTCPChannel,
   ServiceQueue>::isPendingData(unsigned int) [with RTPDataChannel =
   ost::SymmetricRTPChannel, RTCPChannel = ost::SymmetricRTPChannel,
   ServiceQueue = ost::AVPQueue]' está protegido (is protected)

¿How can I access this method or any method with similar function? I am
using ccrtp 1.3.6. on linux.

Thanks a lot!