[Ccrtp-devel] Please help - send && receive in single session?

From: radone
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Please help - send && receive in single session?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:30:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

could anyone help me how can I implement something like demo/audiotx.cpp, demo/audiorx.cpp - but together? To be able to receive and transmit in separate threads using single session with sinle ssrc?

In demo included in ccRtp is

RECEIVER:

socket = new RTPSession(local_ip,RECEIVER_BASE,0);
socket->addDestination(local_ip,TRANSMITTER_BASE)
and for transmitter is RECEIVER_BASE and TRANSMITTER_BASE switched.

TRANSMITTER:
socket = new RTPSession(local_ip,TRANSMITTER_BASE);
socket->addDestination(local_ip,RECEIVER_BASE)

Any help would be really appreciated.

Sent from the Gnu - ccRTP - Dev forum at Nabble.com.