[Ccrtp-devel] I want to develop simple program for test

From: sasin janpungtong
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] I want to develop simple program for test
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:43:37 +0000

I want to develop 2 simple programs, one for send RTP packet by read data of packet from specific file (it responsibility is sender) and another for receive RTP packet and write data in the packet to specific file(it responsibility is receiver) and these program must send all RTCP packet between send and receive packet process(such as SR,RR,SDES, and BYE). Please suggest me .... about code and function in ccrtp library (especially about send and receive RTCP packet what function or class to do this job) to do this.

Thanks for your time
Sasin Janpungtong