Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problem looking lost packets

From: Mario Mateos
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Problem looking lost packets
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:33:08 +0000

But I think that the information I need is the one which comes from the receiver to the sender because is the Receiver who loses the packets, and the SR Reports comes from Sender to Receiver. Besides, how can i see the information of SR Reports? I've tried to do it redefining the functions OnGotSR() this way:

void onGotSR(SyncSource& source, SendReport& SR, uint8 blocks)
{
        RTPSession::onGotSR(source,SR,blocks);
        cout << "I got an SR RTCP report from "
             << hex << (int)source.getID() << "@"
             << dec
             << source.getNetworkAddress() << ":"
             << source.getControlTransportPort() << endl;

        RTCPSenderInfo SenInf(&(SR.sinfo));

        cout << "RTPTimestamp: " << dec << SenInf.getRTPTimestamp() <<endl;
        cout << "RTPTimestamp: " << dec << SR.sinfo.RTPTimestamp <<endl;
        cout << "Paquetes enviados: " << dec << SR.sinfo.packetCount <<endl;
        cout<<"Paquetes enviados: " << dec << SenInf.getPacketCount() << endl;
printf ("Fraction lost: %u\n", SR.blocks[0].rinfo.fractionLost);

}

But using a RTCPSenderInfo object it doesn't work (the value is the same in any packet), and accesing directly to the value, i think it's not correct (The two values are different). What am i doing wrong? How can I see the RR information after receiving a SR packet? I think I'm lost with it.

Thanks for replies