[Ccrtp-devel] (no subject)

From: Corona Riccardo
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:29:04 +0200

Hello, i'm in trouble with the ccrtp lib and Borland c++ 2005.
I think that the problem is the "pointer.h" required from the ccrtp lib, i
tried to use the one in CAPE library but i'm not sure that be the
right move....
In this way Borland can compile the ccrtp library, but the examples in
the "reference manual" (rtpListen and rtpSend) seems not to work
properly; in particular i think that "putdata" doesn't work right, in
other words the outgoing queue seems not do anything .Can it be
connected to the problems which I have talked about to you before?
Thank's for the answer!!!!!
Bye.