Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP on TCP?

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP on TCP?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:12:03 +0200

Yes, it would consist basically on coding a replica of the
RTPBaseUDPIPv4Socket class in ccrtp/channel.h, which would be a
wrapper for TCP functionality in Common C++. The new class should take
care of the segmentation rules defined for RTP over TCP which are
fairly simple.

With that, say RTPBaseTCPIPv4Socket you would need just to instantiate
the DualRTPChannel template or just define a new type say
TCPRTPChannel.