Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Reg running ccRTP demos

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Reg running ccRTP demos
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:46:48 +0200

Hi, the compiler is not finding headers because you did not specified
the required options to compile with ccRTP and CommonC++. To do so,
you should use the makefile in the demo dir (calling make inside
demo/) or using the flags provided by the script ccgnu2-config and
adding -lccrtp1 (for linking the ccRTP shared object).

As for RTCP, yes, you can. There are a bunch of virtual methods you
can redefine for RTCP processing (see onGotSR, onGotRR, onGotSDES,
onGotGoodbye and onGotAPP). The rtplisten themo shows some examples on
using these methods.