[Ccrtp-devel] sending a jpeg file

From: Andreas Mueller
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] sending a jpeg file
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:25:21 +0200

hi @all,

I just started to get familiar with ccrtp and therfor I tried to send a file from a sender to a receiver. I tried it this way:

  int i=0;
  char buffer;
  ifstream examplefile ("test.jpg");
  while (! examplefile.eof() )
  {
        buffer=examplefile.get ();
    putData(timestamp+ i*tstampInc,(unsigned
                                   char*)buffer,strlen((char *)buffer));
    Thread::sleep(TimerPort::getTimer());
    TimerPort::incTimer(period);
    ++i;
  }

but i always get a Segmentation fault. I guess the third argument of putData is the problem but I have no idea how to solve it.

can anybody help me?