Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Finding out packet timestamps

From: Claude Brisson
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Finding out packet timestamps
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:40:37 +0100

Does it mean that after evaluating the jitter for a given source, the
stack will wait for a short while after it receives a packet, and before
providing it to the app, to be sure it won't receive a newer packet ?

Otherwise I don't understand how the reordering can work. If packet 2
arrives before packet 1 and if getData(getFirstTimestamp()) is called
still before packet 1 is received, there won't be any reordering.

Can you give me some light ?

--
Claude