Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP on the ARM

From: Jeremy
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP on the ARM
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:40:05 +0200 (SAST)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Federico Montesino Pouzols wrote:

>       Hi, it is weird that it segfaults at startStack, as this
> method is really simple. Could it be a problem related to threading
> (Thread::start) is called just after startStack)? Do you have a
> debugger trace?

Oops, my bad.  The code doesn't reach startStack(), it dies somewhere in
controlTransmissionService() from SingleThreadRTPSession::run().  It seems
to die when returning -- sometimes I don't get anything after the first
if(controlServiceActive), sometimes I get to if(timerReconsideration) (but
not inside it).

My gdb running on the ipaq won't look inside the RTP stuff (unless I have
to do something special to get debug information?) so I've been tracing
the flow by putting printf()s in various places.

As soon as I can figure out how to get gdb to look at it I'll give you a
trace.

Thanks,
--J