[Ccrtp-devel] Broadcasting RTP

From: Jeremy
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Broadcasting RTP
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:13:31 +0200 (SAST)

Good day people,

I am currently developing a voice conferencing application as a subsystem
of a larger communications system on an iPAQ PDA.

The ad-hoc routing protocol being used does not yet support multicasting,
so I want to broadcast the RTP packets.  However, ccRTP does not seem to
support this.  I've tried extending OutgoingDataQueue to support the
BroadcastAddress class, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Has anyone done this before?  Is it a bad idea for some reason that I
don't yet understand?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Jeremy